Are the communities in Western New York meeting the mental health needs of our elderly?
The purpose of our current research is to examine whether there has been an increase in the willingness of rural older Americans to use mental health services compared to previous data, whether the older adults in our community are getting access to needed mental health services, and how mental health services can be improved to meet the needs of the rural elderly.
If you are interested, there are several ways to participate in this survey.:
1. Click here and complete the survey electronically: https://www.eSurveysPro.com/Survey.aspx?id=47fd4068-07c0-4a7a-9c83-4c86791da995
2. Download a paper version from this link.
Utilization Study IV (003) Questionnaire – 6-5-18
You can print and complete it, and then mail it to:
Science Center 424
1 Saxon Drive
Alfred, NY 14802
Or drop it off at any of our collection locations:
- Alfred: Union University Church, Alfred University Science Center (4th Floor)
- Belmont: American Legion, Allegany Office for the Aging
- Bolivar: Fire Hall
- Canaseraga: Fire Hall
- Cuba: AA Arnold community Center
- Fillmore: Fire Hall
- Friendship: Community Center
- Wellsville: Grace United Church, Ardent Solutions
- Whitesville: Fire Hall
3. Request a survey
Send an e-mail to: Summer Markajani at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please type in “request a survey” with your contact information. We can mail a survey to you with a postage-paid return envelope.